Tuesday, November 1, 2011

the dog ate my budget! really!


Stuyvesant Voter, will you be spun?

The coming dog tax is not my fault. The dog tax, and it will be big, will be Ron Knott's fault.

You will pay the dog tax. Ron won't tell you how much until after the election. 

There is nothing inevitable about the dog tax. It could have been and still could be avoided through compromise and mediation.

If Ron Knot is elected, the dog tax is a sure thing. If not, you might avoid an increase.

Ron Knott's town board spent $100,000 on Whiteman Osterman and Hanna to hammer me in planning zoning and criminal court. 

The firm was hired on March 10, 2011. The money was paid from March to October.

My federal lawsuit was filed on March 23, 2011. The attorney for the suit is Burke, Scolamiero, Mortati & Hurd. Their fees are covered by town insurance.

Ron Knott's town board has paid Burke, Scolamiero, Mortati & Hurd zero dollars.

Ron Knott's town board has no out of pocket or un-budgeted expenses because I sued the town in federal court for violating my civil rights. 

I filed a suit in state court on October 26, 2011. 

Ron Knott's town board has fees for the town yet for the state suit to date. It was only filed last week for violating public officers law and zoning law.

I offered to institute mediation in neighbor to neighbor disputes in January 2011. Ron Knott's town board was against it. 

I offered to settle with a compromise in December 2010. The planning board rejected the offer.

In the town has spent $100,000 to date on planning, zoning and criminal court. The town has spent $0 defending lawsuits to now.

The town WILL INCREASE YOUR TAXES if Ron Knott continues the campaign against me. 

Ron Knott will refuse to settle and be done. You will pay for lawyers if you elect Ron Knott. 

Ron Knott = Lawyers

Ron Knott = Loses

Ron Knott = Spin (i.e. Lies)

Ron Knott = Injustice

Ron Knott will increase your taxes to pay for lawyers. It won't help. The town will loose and pay legal fees.

I am innocent of all wrong doing. This is unAmerican. I will have my day in court. And then another day. And then another until justice is done.
You will pay for the lawyers fighting for injustice.

I have not asked for punitive damages to date. Lord knows, I have them coming.

Compromise and settlement and mediation would have avoided all of this.

It is not too late to avoid MASSIVE TAX increases. Settlement and compromise mean good government. 

Your choice, voter. Tax increases for lawyers and damages of settlement and getting back to the business of governing. 

The Register Star is all spin all the time. Check out other media. More stories will follow.

Vote for sanity.

The town has broken public officers law. I said so in a suit in court and I intend to prove it.
The town has broken zoning law. See my suit.
The town has violated the constitution. I intend to prove it.
Fraud, embezzlement and abuse are endemic in town government. I intend to go to court and show evidence.

You won't be able to say you didn't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment