Tuesday, October 25, 2011

this crap happens every day

Did you read this?

This basic scheme is so simple, so corrupt, you have to wonder how it could happen. I'll you how: it's standard practice.

Open season on taxpayer money at the local level in New York State. That's why I had to file a Federal lawsuit.

Corruption is rampant and you better think that this IS in fact happening where you live.

Now, let me cross link my two blogs on sunshineonthehudson.com I have a post about an unexplained spike in traffic.

2 comments:

  1. For what it's worth, I disagree. There are cheats in every walk of life, from politicians to preachers, but stealing is NOT the norm in our society.
    People live up to the lowest level of expectation placed upon them. Life is full of daily examples of good things by honest people... we just seem to enjoy hearing about bad deeds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting. Endemic stealing in local government, as opposed to stealing generally, is quite common. It does not involve every official or even most, necessarily, but the story in the Times linked above: he stole a little bit every day... town employees gas up their car at the town tank... you pay your traffic ticket with a money order and it ends up in the judge's pocket... I think that happens way more than you think.

    ReplyDelete