Friday, July 15, 2011

7-15-11: this would be a good day for sunshine

I have two political blogs. On this one, wikicoconews, I try to find links and stories with a local angel that might fall between the cracks.

On my other one, Sunshine on the Hudson, I write about stuff I know about from personal experience, longer pieces, usually about corruption in the town of Stuyvesant and how that corruption interfaces with the pattern of cronyism in county government.

Today, I have a piece on the other blog about last night's Stuyvesant town board meeting. The story is so bizarre I will forgo the link list here for today in the hopes of getting everyone over to the Sunshine on the Hudson blog to see if you or someone can figure out what the hell happened.

Thanks.

Will

No comments:

Post a Comment